LASER CUTTING PARTNERS, S.L. wishes to maintain a Quality Policy that it will continually update according to the needs of the System and organisation, with the aim of continuous improvement being reflected in enhanced product/service quality and in increased customer satisfaction.
The Quality Management Policy has been adapted to the activities developed by LASER CUTTING PARTNERS, S.L., as defined in the scope of the Quality System and developed at its facilities in Amorebieta-Etxano (Biscay).
The ultimate goal of LASER CUTTING PARTNERS, S.L. is to achieve optimal customer satisfaction through products and services that meet their requirements and expectations, with a firm commitment to complying with the customer’s, legal and regulatory requirements applicable, and to continuously improving the Management System’s efficiency.
In a bid to achieve this objective, we offer the excellence of our products and services based on the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standards, as well as compliance with the management aims set, guaranteeing our services and taking responsibility for the work developed. To attain these goals, Management and staff at our organisation are aware of the need to:
- Establish and analyse the organisation’s context on an ongoing basis.
- Understand and satisfy the needs of our customers and all other stakeholders by monitoring work from beginning to end.
- Establish management of processes as a means to manage the services provided and the Management System.
- Comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements, whether they are legal, contractual or of another nature, and which are applicable due to our activity.
- Undertake work with utmost efficiency.
- Encourage continuous improvement in the development of work and its control.
- Train, motivate and involve staff in managing the Quality System.
- Provide the resources necessary to guarantee correct implementation of the Integrated Management System and achieve service/product conformity.
- Swiftly detect any defects and implement the measures necessary to remedy their consequences and prevent them from occurring again.
- Establish initiatives and programmes aimed at preventing defects/incidents via risk management.
- Establish systems to understand and measure customer needs and consequently increase their level of satisfaction with the services offered by LASER CUTTING PARTNERS, S.L.
- Plan and develop activities to continually improve products and processes, and also plan and advance our processes by approving and promoting quality aims and goals that are progressively more ambitious, and identifying areas for improvement in order to be more competitive every day within the framework of a cycle of continuous improvement.
By continually refining all processes at the organisation, we will comply with its strategic aim, which is based on achieving customer satisfaction by optimising the cost/efficiency ratio.
This continuous improvement applies to our entire scope of action and is based on organisation, planning, agility and response capacity. It is the reference point for establishing and reviewing measurable quality objectives.
To ensure all organisation personnel (at all levels) who influence quality understand this policy and its goals, the documents that apply to each level of the organisation in different job posts are to be distributed.
Management accepts the commitment and responsibilities within the scope of its authority in the development of this Quality Management Policy.
In Amorebieta, on 18/04/2019